3.3.13

My Week x Sunday Portrait 001


001. This week I went back to sixth form as half-term was over :(. I got so much work done though and had a finance exam which I just about scrapped an A in, so I was quite happy about that and so was my Dad hahaha.

002. I slipped and accidently had some chinese take-away this week so my healthy eating has to start up AGAIN this following week.

003. I had a good week and hopefully things are looking up from here in terms of happiness and success.

004. Also I think I'm gonna start updating more and I like this idea of Sunday Portrait which I stole from llymlrs.



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Stunnerrrr , enjoy the rest of your week xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. well done on your A!!!!

    6th form flies by. I actually midss the common room days (not the exams lol!)

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig