10.3.13

Sunday Portrait 002



001. Hello everybody, excuse the mess in the background!

002. This week I didn't really do much, but I've now come to the conclusion that I really need to put more effort into my sixth form work if I wan't to get the grades. This following week I'm for sure going to concentrate more and stop messing around, I can do all that in the summer.

003. It was my cousins birthday so I went to her house in West London (I think) and it was so good to FINALLY see her house, as she moved just recently, I had fun and it was good to see everyone. (I wore; Bowler Hat & Multi-coloured jumper from Primark, along with my "wisdom and hope" pendant rings)

004. Have a good week everyone.


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig