26.2.14

NEWBIES ♡ | FashionOnMyBack

These are a few of the new things I've recently purchased: 



My Coat from NEXT finally arrived after a month.
I ordered the coat in the Boxing Day Sales.
My coat arrived on the 4th of Feb. which felt like forever. But I love it.
It's from NEXT's tall range and fits amazingly.


- Clockwise -
 True Match Foundation in Cappuccino
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent
MUA Gel Eyeliner in Black
Urban Decay Naked Basics Pallette



Venus, Foxy, W.O.S, Naked 2, Faint, Crave

I love the colour's in the palette, they really go with my skin tone and just enough colour's to mix and match. You can go from a dramatic eye to a soft and natural looking eye. It's also small enough to fit into your handbag/make-up bag when you're on the go. I think I may have to purchase the NAKED 3 Palette next!




- To the right -
Multi-task brush,
Buffing brush,
Essential Crease brush,
 Setting brush,
Pointed foundation brush,
Fine liner brush

I decided to get the Sam's Picks Real techniques brushes as I've watch pixiwoo for a LONG time and always wanted the Real Techniques brushes so I thought my first purchase of the brushes should be the ones Sam actually picked herself.

I got these for only 18 gbpounds from iHerb.com and used the code ZJB767 to get to that price.
The website is so good if you're looking for Real Technique brushes for a cheap price.
It only took 10 days to arrive and with this code ZJB767 you can take even more money of your purchase. I highly recommend the website.

Which is your favourite make-up brush and why? Comment below
Don't forget to follow me on here or bloglovin to stay updated on more.

Catherine ♡


SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love the setting brush to powder and set concealer under my eyes or I use it for highlighter! It's so good :)

    www.whatwewantx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so so want the real techniques makeup brushes but I just never seem to get round to buying them

    Please come check out my latest post if you have time :)

    Fragile Bird | www.fragile-bird.blogspot.co.uk

    Helen

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love RT brushes! they're so good, especially as they're not badly priced

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win nearly £150 worth of high-end skincare on my blog right now :) click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this post!!
    xx
    daniella
    simplybeautifulelegant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the coat! I really need to purchase some more real techniques brushes, they're so good!x

    electra-violet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig