16.3.14

SKATER dress ♡ | FashionOnMyBack


Outfit


Cut-out Booties



Selfie's

I'm seriously obsessed with this camera! Wish it was mine tbh.
This is what I wore to my Da's birthday meal.
I'm wearing this coat from my NEWBIES post. Which was £35 in the Next Sale. 
I love the coat as it has colours that are wearable with any outfit.
My Skater dress was gifted and it's from New look. 
I'm not a big dress wearer but I really liked this one for some reason.
My cut-out boots are from Linzi and again are gifted.
My Chain is doubled up and again gifter from Topshop.

Comment below :)
Don't forget to follow me on here or bloglovin to stay updated on more.

Catherine 

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. Love the whole outfit, especially the boots. Feel free to check out our blog x
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/03/comme-as-you-are.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. loved the look. amazing coat :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty outfit, I just love the skater dress <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. in love with your hair! and those boots are amazing x
    The Frill Seeker

    ReplyDelete
  5. cool look!
    Please check out our blog at www.beautyshareit.com
    PS- You can post your blog posts straight to our website to get featured! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely beaitiful! I love that skirt!

    www.kindoflovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a cool look. Love the skirt too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the coat!
    http://www.beautybyme09.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just found your blog and I can't stop scrolling down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig