22.12.12

Inspo



001. I'm thinking of getting new glasses, and really try something new, not exactly like the ones above but maybe similar.




002. Love accessories too much, hahaha omg, ask anyone I know I'm a jewellery/accessories addict tbh.
Was so in love with these sunnies -even if its winter- and I love rings so much, and all of them are really pretty. I just love these photo's all together.





003. Such Pretty make-up, definitely starting to wear that more, and I really love eye-liner like A LOT.



004. Lovin that celeb style










 005. Black, White & Gold. (red too)

 ---
 006. Really love these photo's v.inspiring. Drop me a comment on what you think!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig