7.6.15

Elephant Print





Necklace - Primark
Duster Coat - New Look
Chunky Heels - Zara
Lipstick - Mac (Diva)

I styled this casual elephant dress into a laid back evening look. The duster coat and chunky heels really make this look more night time appropriate. This is definitely a sit down at dinner type of look, as I'm 5'10 thats the only way I can wear heels without looking like a giant. I'm obsessed with elephants and swing dresses and when I saw it on the missguided website whilst browsing I just had to get it.

Adeola x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I love this whole look so much, thinking of getting the dress for holiday!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, I seriously love this dress! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look ! LOVE the dress so much !

    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great look! Stunning!

    All the best, Bry
    Swept.Away.to.Positano.Naughty&Nice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig