27.7.14

Jumper in July?! | FashionOnMyBack






I can't take myself


...seriously :')



PEACE.



Jumper - H&M (sale), Mom jeans - Topshop, All black high top converse - Office

I wore this jumper I got from the H&M sale and I thought it was cute; as it had colour. I tend to stay away from colour, but couldn't resist how cute it was. I know its quite warm and maybe a jumper wasn't the best idea, but it was quite late in the day and this was taken when the weather was a little bit cooler. I've wanted some mom jeans for quite some time now. I decided to opt for the light wash as I was inspired by the sun :D
My Mumma said I shouldn't of put my jumper into my jeans, but I'm not sure. What do you  guys think?
Black converses; I think low tops would have looked better, if you have any.

Don't forget to follow me on here or bloglovin. So you know when I post next. (:

Adeola 

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Hello lovely, thank you for the sweet comment on my blog, I really appreciate it! :)

    Great post, thanks for sharing - love the jumper, very pretty!

    http://electricsunrise.blogspot.co.uk/

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I nominated you for a liebster award :) good luck with your blog xx

    http://justsmiletolifexx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not sure what that is :') but thank you so much xx

      Delete
  3. Such a nice post!
    Keep in touch xx
    Antonella :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater. You look great! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you teamed everything together to piece an effortlessly cool outfit x
    toyin @ fashionsliceit.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit, mom jeans look so good on you xx

    pastel trash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit, I love how you styled it! Also you're so pretty <3

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig