29.9.14

Autumn Love: Sony Headphones ♡



I tried a little heart lol




(They even do different colours!)

So this is not my usual fashion, favourites, wish lists, style or anything of that nature post. I have definitely mentioned these headphones in a previous post along with other things I have been loving, but they're just that good they must have their own little post with artsy pictures to glorify its beauty. When my brother got me these Sony headphones for Christmas '13 I didn't expect to love them as much as I did and still do. For the colder months these headphones are must likely to be surgically glued to my head. Not so much in the summer as obviously it is a bit too hot. I wear these headphones at home as I'd feel a bit too self conscious wearing them outside, although I did wear them in my film class at school as the quality is amazing. Speaking of quality, the sound and volume of these headphones are amazing I'm no music or sound expert but you can hear every little intricate sound that you're most likely to not get with other head/ear phones. I really do love them, so much I had to tell you all about it!

Adeola x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig