5.11.14

Rings Wishlist - Shopdixi & Regal Rose

Untitled #7

1Dalal. Blue Lapis Silver Gemstone Ring
2: Saros. Silver Poison Trinket Ring
3: Aurora. Labradorite Moonstone Gold Ring
4: Luna. Moonstone Silver Ring
5: Naida. Snake Wrap Ring
6: Moon Keeper. Celestial Moon & Star Locket Ring

If you know me you know I'm a big lover of rings!
I wants rings on every finger, don't ask me why I know its weird.
These are just a few rings I've had my eye on recently. In the top picture I spotted 5 beautiful ones from Shopdixi & 6 gorgeous ones from Regal Rose. I hope this post has inspired you in some way. Don't forget to follow me on here or bloglovin' :D

Adeola ♡
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look gorgeous!
    Great post!

    http://liliummind.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig