6.12.14

New In: ASOS, Monki & Sheinside

 






Anklet - ASOS
Trench - Boohoo
Dungarees - Monki
Clear Clutch- Sheinside
Singlet crop - Monki (similar)
Dress- ASOS

So I got a few things because I can't help myself, this isn't all of it. These are just a few of my favourites that are still available to buy (well if you're reading this post at the right time). I'm thankful for student discount codes, it always helps to get a bit of money off especially when postage isn't free. Hopefully you see something you like, most of these items are on sale because thats how I like to shop mostly. I always get a few summer bits in the winter because they tend to be on sale but I'm one of those people that don't just wear summer clothes in the summer so it works well in my favour also.

Adeola 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Wow – love the cute bracelet!
    Would wear the outfit, too and I want all the products in my closet!
    I’m following you via gfc & look forward for your next post. You’re great – keep going! ♡
    Adoorablee.blogspot.com ♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the edit
    www.populairelife.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in love with Monki stuff! Great haul :) www.uninterestinglife12.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig