19.5.15

Instagram Post: New In Mac Cosmetics



These are a few mac things I have picked up recently. I love getting new makeup, and using it for the first time its the best thing.

I went into mac so I could buy and try out their studio fix fluid foundation, I was approached by a lovely lady who helped me pick my right shade, and thank god she did as I was going to buy NW45 after seeing loads of bloggers/vloggers similar to my skin tone using that shade only to realise I'm actually in the shade NW50. She also made me try the strobe cream underneath and popped the raizin blush on my cheeks, she managed to persuade me into getting both. I got the conceal & correct palette as I was intrigued on the different shades. The double shot lipstick is a nice nude dark lipstick I'm obsessed with it, it needs to be applied with a brown lipliner to give it less of a harsh look. Lastly I got the soft ochre paint pot as I wanted a nice base on my oily eyelids to insure bright colours stand out, especially as I have darker skin tone.

I don't think I will be buying anymore mac makeup for a while and my bank account will definitely be thanking me for it.

Adeola 


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig