21.4.13

Sunday Portrait 004


001. This week was first week back at sixth form after the easter holidays :| consisted of a lot of work, a very tiring week to be fair.
002. Was the sisters birthday this week so slipped and ate some chinese food :|
003. The sun is shining quite frequently making my mood increase automatically!! Hopefully it stays like this, can't wait for the summer holidays to start and all these exams to be over!
004. Next week the search goes on to get a weekend job, hopefully I'm successfull I hope I don't give up *sigh*
005. Have a good week bloggerrrrrs.



SHARE:

1 comment

  1. good luck with job hunting!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig