18.5.13

Potrait 005


001. This week has been hectic!! Been staying at sixth-form till like 7:00pm for Maths revision, been so tiring and can't wait till the summer.
002. Really miss blogging and haven't really updated in forever, hopefully I can add some new posts this summer and blog more often.
003. ^ Picture of me clearing getting into revision, been recording myself and listening to myself for my Business Revision and making little sing songs, hopefully I will be a happy me in August and won't feel too bad about the outcome.
004. Don't really know when I will be updating next but...till then...Goodbye.



SHARE:

3 comments

  1. great pic

    http://georginagoodman.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this post relates to exactly how I feel atm lol! good luck with your exams xxx

    Olivia | queenofthejumble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with all your revision and exams - i'm sure you'll do great!! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig