8.12.13

♡. WINTER WANTS

Winter wants '13


Thing's I've been "eyeing" up so far this Winter.

I've been really wanting to purchase a longline blazer.
 I came across this Check Oversized Coat and just feel in love.

I came across this Ear cuff piece and since I recently got my cartilage pierced, 
I really wanted to change up the earring and this caught my eye.

I kept seeing these rings, the first time I saw them were on Rosie in MIC.
Everytime I see these rings I want them!

I saw my friend with this Necklace on and really wanted my own,
The A is for my middle name.

I absolutely LOVE boots and these velvet boots have a USP,
 because of the velvet detail.

Cami Top's are getting more and more popular, 
so I'm going to be a sheep and follow the trend, these would suit
being tucked into some skinnies and boots.

Catherine ♡ 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I have the oversized coat, it's lovely!

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. The river island coat is awesome!

    x Maria
    Have a look at my newest Outfitpost
    featuring my new burgundy sweater

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh i love the rings and the coat is gorgeous! xo

    http://prettypetticoats.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing list,
    Love the coat and the golden rings!

    xo' M
    http://blvckorsomething.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Number 1 and number 4!

    www.salted-roses.blogspot.com

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the shoes

    Shalay| itsjustshalay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig