14.7.14

Stripes & Denim







Levi Mid Wash Denim Jacket - eBay, Striped Dress - H&M (sale), 
Boots - Linzi, Silver Rings - Asos, Chokers - eBay

I got the dress in the H&M sale, which I think is quite small on me and maybe a little tight, but it was such a good deal I had to buy it! This denim jacket in a mid wash was rather pricey from eBay but it was vintage and Levi and I'd been wanting a denim jacket for some time so it had to be mine. Again wearing my cut-out boots, you may have to force them off of me (I'm obsessed). They suit everything and I find them the only acceptable pair of boots to wear in the summer because of the cut out detail. Apologies for my miserable face :/
I posted this look on my lookbook if you would like to check it out :)
You can also follow me on bloglovin or on here to be updated with my next post.

Adeola 

SHARE:

11 comments

  1. gorgeous
    love your denim jacket
    x
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Such chic style :) I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin , if you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted thanks!

    Camille xo.

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look :) You look great

    laurensibs.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely casual look! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig