5.7.14

A Vomit of Colour


















Over sized Blouse - Zara, Cut out boots - Linzi, Fedora - Asos, Elephant Choker Necklace - eBay, 
Ear cuff - River Island

Sorry for how awkward I look in these photo's, I've obviously forgotten how to pose for OOTD's.
My Mum gave me this blouse, and I love the colours on it. Its a paisley print and also has pockets! 
I didn't think trousers would suit the outfit, but it is quite short on me as I'm really tall.
So I would wear shorts underneath with the outfit just to be on the safe side. 
Spot my fedora sitting pretty on a bush/tree. 
This outfit is also on my lookbook.

                                                                                                                                                      Adeola 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. You look stunning in that dress!

    http://emicphany.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you combine that kind of girly dress / tunic, with those heavy biker cut-out boots. Really a fashion statement this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don''t know if you wrote it and I missed it, but where did you get that black hat, I loved it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look gorgeous, I just adore this x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the shoes!
    xx
    Lauren Taylor

    www.crinanwoods.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig