1.7.14

WEARING: All black errthang ♡ | FashionOnMyBack




Clutch bag - Primark, String Vest Dress - Forever 21, Leather Skirt - H&M




So my exams are over! Finally! I went to an end of exam party with my friends.
This is what I wore. I thought I would keep it casual but also not too casual.
I wore some gold jewellery as it would go with the gold chain on my clutch bag.
The necklace is from Topshop and the studs (earrings) are from Forever 21.
I also wore my leather jacket in case it got a bit chilly which is from H&M.

                                                                                                                                              Adeola 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. you can never go wrong with black! love this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very chic outfit!
    ;)
    http://fashionmusingsdiary.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit, really modern and chic! x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute simple look! ♡

    xx AlexisSplash

    http://deadlikeyourfame.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loves lovely!
    loving the all black...stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. really pretty items! Loving the top it's so great!

    http://www.sarahprowse.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very good post,dear.Your blog is so nice :)
    Would you mind checking out mine and following if you like it?
    Keep in touch love!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig