1.10.14

Autumn/Winter Love: Coats Wishlist ♡






PETERA TWEED BOYFRIEND COAT WITH FAUX LEATHER TRIM IN GREY



AMALIE FUR COLLAR WOOL COAT BLACK



CELINE CURLY WOOL COAT PINK












These coats/jackets are just a few I have seen on Asos, Missguided & Zara. Its getting colder so you're most likely to be thinking of a new coat/jacket to buy for A/W and I love these coats/jackets above. I think they will be "in" for a few years so spending that much (so expensive!) is definitely
worth it. Theres only two colourful ones as sometimes I feel like they won't really go with outfits, as easily as the monochrome coats will. I can't wait for it to get colder now!
Which Coat is your favourite?
Also don't forget to follow me on here or bloglovin' :)

Adeola x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The top River Island coat is absolute perfection, they're all so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig