4.10.14

I Love Drugstore Makeup Tag ♡


All the products mentioned!


Favourite Face product:


Favourite Blush Palette:
Demerara, Muscovado, Turbinado

 

Favourite Lip Product:


Least favourite product(s):


Best Makeup Bargain & Best drugstore dupe:


Favourite underdog product:


 Overpriced drugstore product:


Wasn't worth the hype:


Rimmel Scandal eyes liner - 005 Nude

I did the I love drugstore makeup tag, because... well... I love drugstore makeup.
Hope you like it, and if you do don't forget to give the video a thumbs up:)




Adeola x
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. That bush palette looks so nice Such lovely products. Great post.

    LEJA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try Sleek out for absolutely ages, heard so many good things!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good, should definitely try it x

      Delete
  3. I love Sleek make up and Rimmel primer they are soooo good, great choices of make up products xx

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. i really need to try the sleek blushes!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. enter my new giveaway to win raybans worth £129! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really want the Sleek palette!
    Lou | lolaspooks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig