21.10.14

Comfy & Casual ♡






Coat - NEXT, Top - Primark, Jeans - Primark, Chelsea Boots - eBay

Nothing Fancy, just something I would wear now that its colder. Very casual, I've been dressing quite casually for uni everyday and this is one of the looks that I have worn. I love this coat I got from the NEXT Tall range around Christmas time! Its so cosy, warm and long my favourite kind of coat.
My shimmery sleeveless/vest top thingy I got from Primark along with my Grey denim jeans (that probably aren't even denim actually). Obviously I had to add in some chelsea boots, so comfy! I also have some rings on that you may not see from ASOS :)

You can always follow me on here or bloglovin' too :D

Adeola 

SHARE:

5 comments

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig