2.12.14

RUNNING ERRANDS









Levi Denim - eBay, Roll Neck - Missguided, Leggings - H&M, 
Running Shoes Nike (Sports Direct - similar)

So this is what I would wear if I was spending my day at the library. Which is weird as I'm writing this post as I'm spending my day at the library. I love how this Roll Neck can be styled so many ways, you're probably getting bored of me talking about it now. Anyway I called this look RUNNING errands because of my running shoes, and I think thats an indication of me not knowing what to call looks anymore, so I've decided from now on if I'm stuck I'm just going to call them lyrics to songs. Also I've been inspired by a lot of bloggers, and changed things up on FOMB. 
I like change (sometimes).

Adeola 

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love the casual look on you. The denim is so cool, love the light_washed color so much. Amazing sweater. Lovely blog here btw! Would you like to follow each other on GFC? Please let me know on my blog so I can follow back. Thank you.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig