10.11.14

Lab Coat Fedora









Fedora - ASOS, Duster Coat - New Look, 
Top - Primark, Leggings - H&M, Converses - Schuh, Rings - ASOS, Chokers - eBay

It was my Birthday yesterday! Officially 19. 

Anyway heres an outfit post.
I love this "lab coat" as my sister likes to call it. Its a white duster coat with pockets (always handy, see what i did there lol). After I had seen a few bloggers wearing it I had to get it. 
I wore my fedora because I'm obsessed with it. If anything I wear will suit a fedora or some sort of hat, even just a little bit, its going to be on my head. I also have my elephant choker, its just so cute!

Adeola 

SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Such a nice outfit, love how the hat tops it all off x
    Feel free to check out our latest post :)
    http://looklovewear.blogspot.co.uk/2014/11/saatchi-saatchi-ootd.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! specially those white ''lab coat'' and those hats! and happy late birthday hope you had a good one! Almost forgot you have such a great blog!

    http://analyn-razon.blogspot.co.uk/
    -Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. that coat is great! love your braids....and that adorable hat!
    such a lovely Autumn look<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the styling, you look stunning
    www.populairelife.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. ughh love the hat!!!!

    miseducationofmary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig