15.11.14

Striped Tee






















(when my sister makes me cry laugh)

Striped top - Choies, MOM Jeans - Topshop, Converses - Schuh, 
Tattoo choker & Elephant choker - eBay

I bought my first thing from Choies just to see if I liked their company and their quality of clothes. I really don't regret it, and will definitely be trying some more of their clothes out. Great quality and affordable pricing. I also wore my MOM jeans because I thought it would really suit the outfit. My sister helped me out and took these pictures, which made life so much easier. She always makes me laugh and captured it on camera!

Adeola ♡

SHARE:

14 comments

  1. I haven't bought anything from Choies yet as I was a bit worried about the quality but I feel a bit better about it after reading this - love the top, stripes are my fave!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans!

    www.lowbudget-lowcost.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top! It's very versatile and can be worn all year round! :)

    www.thepixiecut.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this simple look - you can never go wrong with stripes :)

    Gabby xo

    Blog - What She Buys / Instagram / Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving this top, you look great!

    Skin & Roses

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wore something identical to this yesterday, haha! Can't go wrong with a stripy top and mom jeans x

    whatbeckyloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like your photos :) they show off your outfit well but also your personality which is probably the most important thing! I hope you're having a lovely week xx

    One Little Vice - UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a lovely outfit it really suits you xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. So lovely, you look amazing girl x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig