24.11.14

My Drugstore Foundation Routine / Base Routine


Before!








I then Buff it in with my Real Techniques Buffing Brush


I then use the sleek highlighting concealer pen in the number 5 under my eyes &


on the bridge of my nose.





then buff it in with my buffing brush.



I then set my concealer into place with my collection powder in Warm Bronze, 
which is the same shade as my concealer. Using my real techniques setting brush.




to contour my nose,


and my cheeks.


I then go back in with my collection pressed powder and use it to highlight under my contour line, 
so the contour can further stand out.


I then use the highlight in the palette, 


to highlight the top of my cheekbones,


and the centre of my nose.



Then I'm finished.



(& then pull silly faces? lol)


After! 
(I then apply blush, fill in eyebrows, lipstick etc.)

Hope you enjoyed this blog post, something different for me. I loved taking the pictures and writing this post. I like change (sometimes), I think I'm going to start incorporating beauty onto my blog as well as lifestyle. Just so I don't get bored, and you don't get bored.
Tell me what you think, I have some ideas for something similar to this :) 
So make sure you're following me on here or bloglovin ;)

Adeola 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig