20.11.14

Autumn Lookbook '14




I recently put all these looks on my blog. If you have a snoop you can find them all. I also filmed a lookbook on these outfits so you can have a look at them in video form also. I'm thinking of filming more lookbooks, the more I watch the video below the more I don't like it. 

I think less is more so with my next video I'm definitely going to tone it down on the editing (I think I got a bit too excited). Also my face looks terrible in the video but whatever, it happens. Wow I'm really good at selling this video to you guys LOL. 

Anyway I finally have a tripod so I can get back to filming more youtube videos & doing more things with my videos & not just beauty, because I like fashiony type things more anyway. Also I'm really getting into lookbook.nu I think its going to be my new thing now, so if you want you can check out my lookbook, which should be on the side of my page.



Adeola 


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. nice looks ,simple cool and beautiful .. Love your style
    check out my blog

    http://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stripy top and light denim combo, you have amazing style!

    Rags of Love-Alternative London Fashion and Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig