26.11.14

My Missguided Grey Roll Neck
















Roll Neck - Missguided, Pleather Skirt - H&M, Tights - Primark, Chelsea Boots- eBay

I was very much inspired by the outfit on the Missguided website, and thought I would recreate it! I think I did ok. I love this roll neck. I think its so cool it has slits on the side, it would work with anything high waisted. I so want to style it with my Topshop MOM jeans, so you can expect a look like that coming soon :). My pleather skirt from H&M was bought a very long time, and is high waisted. H&M don't sell it anymore, but I love the fit of it. I think it compliments the look very well.

Adeola 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting.
I really appreciate it and read them all!
Adeola ♡

© Adeola Adebayo. All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Made By pipdig